How it works
· All parties are 2 hrs long – fun filled for the children, stress free for the adults!
· We come and set up in your home or a venue of your choice.
· All we need is a hob, oven and a table that the children can work around.
· We bring all the ingredients, equipment, disposable aprons and table cloths.
· The children go home with a chef’s hat and goodie bag with what they have made.
· We leave it up to choose the theme of the party and to set up the birthday tea table with plates/cups/ balloons etc if you wish to continue the party after we have gone!
· The cost of a birthday party is £225 for up to and including 6 children. For each additional child there is a charge of £15.
‘A splash of fun and a sprinkle of laughter…’
Have all the fun of a cooking and baking party without the preparation and cleaning up!
We run birthday parties for children aged 7years plus, all you need to do is choose the theme.
Your guests will make chocolate lollipops, rocky road and a giant chocolate coin to decorate with all things nice. Enjoy a little chocolate tasting too!
Cookies and Cupcakes
Make and bake a jumbo cookie, then learn how to colour icing, use a piping bag and decorate it together with some pre-baked cupcakes. Time to get creative with lots of colour!
Mad Hatter’s Tea Party
Make and bake afternoon tea for your friends to enjoy. Perfect cucumber sandwiches, mini scones with cream and jam and a fruit and marshmallow wand to finish with!
Learn how to hand roll using a bamboo mat and nori seaweed sheets. Make cucumber maki and salmon nigiri rolls. In the event there are any ‘non fish’ lovers we can substitute the ingredients.
Samosa’s and Spices
Discover different herbs and spices used in Samosa’s. Learn how to fill and then fold these popular savoury parcels, and how to bake rather than fry them for a healthy twist.
Know what you want? We are flexible and love to hear new ideas; just get in touch and we will put together something specially for you.